Support for joint disorders. Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Harpagophytum
Each tablet contains:
Proteoglycans (glucosamine + Chondroitin sulfate) 275 mg, Harpagophytum procumbens extract 50 mg, Additives: Vitamin C 6,5 mg, Manganese Sulfate 13 mg.
ARTRO NORM is a nutritional supplement for the recovery of joint disorders in young and adult dogs. Promotes the development of cartilage, bone and connective tissue with a high concentration of glicosaminoglicanos (GAG’s) precursors.
Manganese, a component of enzymatic systems that acts on the polymerization of monomers for GAG’s formation and Vitamin C and natural antioxidants with strong antioxidant and scavenging activity that act synergistically to reduce the presence of free radicals in the joint area.
Harpagophytum extract produces a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory action.
ARTRO NORM acts on the joints at different levels:
- Activation and regeneration of chondrocytes and synovial cells: glucosamine stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid; manganese is an enzymatic component in the synthesis of GAG’s and Vitamin C in the collagen fibres.
- Reduction of discomfort: due to the analgesic and anti-inflammatory action of Harpagophytum, a natural plant extract.
Indications and target species
Dogs: ARTRO NORM está indicado:
- During growth phase, especially in puppies of large, giant or fast growing breeds.
- Prevention of ageing and “tear & wear” particularly in breeds with genetic predisposition to degenerative processes of the joint cartilage.
- Stimulant of the joint regeneration, improves joint function and mobility in arthritis and degenerative arthrosis.
Administration and dosage
Administer directly to the animal or crumble and mix with the food for easier administration. It is recommended to use for a period of 6-8 weeks.
- Puppies and small breed dogs (15 Kg. b.w.): 1-2 tablets/day
- Medium breed dogs (15 – 30 Kg. b.w.): 2-4 tablets/day.
- Large breed dogs (+ 30 Kg. b.w.): 5-6 tablets/day.
Due to its composition of natural and recognized as safe ingredients there is no risk of intoxication due to overdose.
Keep in cool and dry place, protected from light.
(4501) boxes with 45 chewable tablets in blister.
Reg. N˚ 25394-CAT
Keep out of reach of children.
Developed by veterinarians, your companion animal will enjoy a healthy and natural life.
Research – Development – Innovation
Naturally …for your companion animals