Advantages of Drop Off
Deactivates mycotoxins, specially Aflatoxins, Ochratoxin and Fumonisin preventing intoxica-tions, liver damage and immune-suppression.
Improves feed digestibility, by reducing the fast transit of feed in the gastro-intestinal tract, therefore eliminating the bad – absorption syndrome.
Blend of montmorillonite, clinoptillites, and aluminium silicate with deactivation proper-ties against the mycotoxins present in the feed.
These minerals have porous characteristics with tetraedric 3D structure, formed by thin layers with great capacity of water absorp-tion and cationic interchange.
Non interaction of Drop Off with other additives in feed
Results obtained in the analysis of different feeds, guarantees that Drop Off does not affect the availability of enzymes (beta-glucanasa, phytase) antibiotics (colistin, tylosin and oxytetracycline) ; Vitamins and Minerals.
- Reduces the incidence and development of ¨wet droppings¨ and litter moisture.
- Improves feed digestibility, slowing down the fast transit of feed in the gastro-intestinal tract, therefore diminishing the bad – absorption syndrome.
- Improves productive parameters, such as averge daily weigh gain (ADG) and feed convertion ( FC)
- Reduces the mortality due to mycotoxin intoxication.
- Reduces the production of ammonium gas and moisture of litter.
- Improves the condition of the litter, reduces flies and insect proliferation.
ORAL. TO BE MIXED IN THE ANIMAL FEED ONLY.
0,5-3 Kg /Ton feed, depending on the humidity and contamination levels of the raw materials.
- 25 kg and 1000 kg big bag.
- Multi-paper and inner plastic bag.
- 3 years expiration date.
- Approved for use in the E.U.