Calcium & Minerals for laying hens and breeders
Calcium formiate, Calcium lactate, Calcium gluconate, Calcium citrate, Zinc-Glycine chelated, Sodium bicarbonate, Magnesium chloride, Vitamin D3.
Ca: 300 gr., Mg: 50 gr., Zn: 50 gr., Vitamin D3: 2.000.000 U.I.
Excipient q.s.f.: 1000 gr.
Association of essential minerals with high bioavailability, indispensable for a proper Calcium metabolism.
The mix of different Calcium molecules increase its solubility at different pH, thus improving its absorption. Promotes a correct bone and eggshell formation, reducing the incidence of osteoporosis and bone fracture rate and higher culling of birds.
It is indicated in the following situations:
- There is an alteration in the eggshell quality
- An increase of culling due to bone fractures
- During weeks 15-17th, as a supplement at the beginning of laying.
Prevention: 1 Kg/ Ton of feed.
Treatment: Upon notice of an increase of culling rate or alteration of eggshell quality the dosage will be:
- 1º week: 4kg / ton of feed.
- 2º week: 2kg / ton of feed. Continue during laying period with 1 – 1,5 kg/ ton of feed.
25 Kg bag.
Compatible with all ingredients of animal feed.